I am changing Small Package of Goodness (vol 1, vol 2) into a simple but more meaningful title. These type of posts will let you know, well… What I am reading for that particular day. I probably will post this more often than the small package of goodness thing because it’ll be fun to see the URLs like /what-i-read-today then /what-i-read-today-2 then /what-i-read-today-3… then one day it’ll reach… /what-i-read-today-223. Nevermind, it’s not important.
Anyway, here we go:
- Why Facebook Just Paid $19 Billion for a Messaging App (Wired).
- Dave Morin Pastikan Saham Bakrie Global Group di Path kurang dari 1% (Daily Social). 1% but preferred stock? Or he probably just simply lying. But what is actually the point? Oh PR. Got it. But who cares anyway.
- Just posted some new case studies for my company (Cerahati).
- Whatsapp Founders was rejected to work at Twitter and Facebook (Techcrunch). 4 years later they cost the company $19 billion. Those dumb recruitment executives still doing it wrong (and will continue to do so).
- Speaking of shit recruitment system taught at business school, don’t worry. Everyone can learn from Automattic (Harvard Business Review).
- According to a sweary character on Twitter, Facebook isn’t buying Whatsapp. It’s a merger.