Skip to the content
- GFYCat. Ultra cool .gfy hosting service. Unlimited, free. I tried uploading a gif (weird URL, I know) and it successfully convert 10M .gif size into 798K Gfy, which promise to save 44M bandwidth. Impressive. However, it’s still troublesome to embed/post to social sites like Tumblr or Pinterest as those major social sites hasn’t fully embrace the format. Tried to embed it into this WordPress site and I found it troublesome as I cannot set the size. But it’s a promising format nevertheless.
- LinkedIn Open Publishing and the Rise of the Borrowed Platform (Social Media Today). Interesting: Borrowed platform is a third party platform hosting user-generated content, like what LinkedIn do.
- Your website needs to tell a story – here’s why (Creative Bloq). Include five example of websites that tell good story to their customers.
- 26 most beautiful views you can see while approaching airports around the world (Daily Mail Travel). Fantastic.
- Google Announces An Online Data Interpretation Class For The General Public (Techcrunch). Google has launched its own Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) to teach the general public how to understand surveys, research, and data called “Making Sense of Data“. The course is available from March 18 – April 4, 2014.