What I Read Today
- Paypal fully supports Crowdfunding (Paypal forward blog). PayPal wants to clearly understand crowdfunding campaign goals and help them ensure their campaigns are compliant with our policies and government regulations.
- Rdio Acquires India’s Troubled Music Streaming Startup Dhingana To Enter India, Push For Global Expansion (Techcrunch). Music streaming services: Asia Asia Asia Asia Asia Asia.
- Established Companies, Get Ready for the Collaborative Economy (Harvard Business Review). Big brands need to stop measuring success in terms of units sold, and think in terms of units used.
- Spotify just dropped two hints that it’s about to go public (Quartz). Signs.
- Digital video consumption set to explode in 2014 (Quartz). Inevitable.
- GoDaddy prepares for IPO (WSJ).
- Motorola Had Plans For A Super-Powered Google Phone, But Larry Page Refused To Make It Happen (Business Insider). Among other things, he was worried about alienating Android’s outside partners. Rocket science.
- Malaysian PM announcement on #MH370a (Rodrigo Javier’s blog). Most likely it was
- Embed Medium Anywhere (Medium help center). Useful.