What I Read Today
- Buying a gun on Facebook takes 15 minutes (Venture Beat). Lightning fast process for anyone who in need of illegal weapons.
- I’ve been working from hotels in South East Asia for over a month now: here’s the experience (Niel de la Rouviere at Medium). The title says it all, the joy of working at distributed company.
- How To Make Your Posts Stand Out on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn (Buffer App). Some principal technical reference for social media posting. Useful.
- Three Tips to Telling a Persuasive Story (LinkedIn featured article). Nothing beats a good story. True.
- You’re Not Too Old to Have a Major Breakthrough (Inc). Innovation is not a young person’s game, according to a research. “Your mid to late thirties are actually the peak years for innovation”, well, I passed that.