What I Read Today
- Is Speed Reading Possible? (The Atlantic). Interesting.
- Ban Bossy. When a little boy asserts himself, he’s called a “leader.” Yet when a little girl does the same, she risks being branded “bossy.” We live in a weird world.
- Flappy Bird Creator Dong Nguyen Speaks Out (Rolling Stone). Didn’t install the game, didn’t play, didn’t give a single fuck, but this is amazing story. It’s also interesting that he chooses Rolling Stone the media he share the whole story for the first time (not tech, games, and by the likes, magazine).
- Instagram shoots for global expansion with big Android update (The Verge). Upgrade it half an hour ago, I like it.
- Beats Music Is Said to Raise Up to $100 Million (Bloomberg). That’s a lot of money for “yet to figure out how these companies get their profit” but still shy compare to market leader Spotify.
- Filmmaker Asked 20 Strangers To Kiss For The First Time (Practically Viral). Awesome.